Sponsor spot.. Read below.
Purchased lip this week woke up choking with huge swollen lips. I had to be rushed to the
Could’ve died in my sleep. Plz be careful with the harmful products in lipsticks.
Share this to save your love ones fron a fatal lipstick reaction
Follow us on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/ikemdan
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ikemsam
Follow us on Instagram @ http://instagram.com/ikemsam
Source: Facebook/ Lily Cleopatra Maurice
Welcome to IkemSamuelBlog (ISB) we update you with Home Remedies, Entertainment, Politics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Inspirations, Celebrities, Technology, Jokes and Gossip etc.