Sperm count is one of the most important characteristics in male fertility. Research shows that in more than half of infertility issues in couples, low sperm count is the cause.
According to the World Hlealth Organization, sperm count of more than 15 million sperms per milliliters in considered normal. In semen analysis which is a test for sperm quality to find the underlying cause of male infertility, the following paramaters are measured: sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology, volume, fructose level and pH. Several environmental, lifestyle and medical causes can lower the sperm count significantly.
Here is a list of the most common causes of low sperm count:
- Drugs such as cocaime and marijuana.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Exrented uses of computers and laptors.
- Long-term sitting, such as driving and bicycling for a long time.
Exercise and a healthy diet can help you to increase your sperm count.
Here are the ten food that can help you to boost your sperm count:
- Bananas are effective at increasing sperm count in a rare enzyme called Bromelain. Bromelain is also found in pineapples, and mostly in their sten.. Beromelain is a natural antiinflammatory enzyme which also boost greater production of the male sex hormone, testosterone. Bananas are also a rich source of vitamins B1, A and C. These essential vitamins help the body enhance its sperm producing ability and increases stamina significantly.
2) DARK CHOCOLATE:
- Dark chocolate is not just used in seduction, but it also has enormous health benefits. According to a research published in the journal of the American Dietary Association, dark chocolate can increase the feeling of attraction between two people by releasing the same endorphins that are secreted during sex. Dark chocolate also contains L-arginine, which is also present in red meat, nuts, spinach and whole grains, soy, seafood and eggs. This amino acid is needed for sperm production and when consumed, increases sperm count and boots semen volume. According to The University of Michigan Health System, several months of L-arginine Supplementation increase sperm count, quality, and fertility. L-arginine is also known to improve the dilation of blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the genitals, which can help the joystick to enlarge, that’s the reason why men who consume dark chocolate everyday have reported stronger and more intense orgasms.
- Garlic has the ability to increase blood flow in body. Garlic contains a chemical called allicin. Allicin is responsible for many of garlic’s amazing health benefits including its antimicrobial and anti-hypertension properties. This compound prevents plaques from building up in arteries and enhance blood flow to the genital area which increases the production of sperm. Garlic also contains nitric oxide synthase, which plays an important role in a healthy erection.Garlic provides the body with selenium and vitamin D which are responsible for the mechanism of healthy sperm production.
- Beef is a rich source of zin which possesses protective properties that prevent free radicals from becoming part of sperm. Zinc stops testosterone from converting into estrogen which is responsible for low libido. According to Mayoclinic, daily consumption of 66 milligrams of zinc may increase sperm counts in subfertile men and 220 milligrams of daily zinc is helping for sexual dysfunction in men. If you’re vegetarian, don’t worry! There are plenty of vegetarian and vegan foods that are abundant source of zinc. Please make sure to check out Top 10 Signs of Zinc Deficiency.
- As mentioned earlier, walnuts contain arginine that helps in the increased production of sperm and also boots semen volume. Walnuts also contain Omega-3 fatty acids which help increase blood flow to the joystick. They also possess twice the antioxidant power of other nuts. An amazing fact about walnut is that having 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart attack.
- Spinach has many health benefits and is easily available. Green leafy vegetable like spinach contain high amounts of folic acid. Vegetables enriched in folic acid help contribute to sperm count. They also make sperms healthier and increase their motility.
7) FRUIT SALAD:
- Fruits like oranges, strawberry, cherries, and other antioxidant-rich fruits are effective in boosting sperm count and preventing damage tosperm. Eating a fruit salad helps you absorb all the nutrients of fruit at one time. By making eating fruits a habit, it can help counteract free radical damage. The semen of men who take up to 1000mgs of vitamin C daily has less clumping than that of their deficient counterparts. This increases motility and the chances of fertilization.
- Eggs help increase sperm count and improve fertility. Eggs are rich in vitamin E, a deficiency of which is responsible for testicular tissue degeneration. The antioxidant quality of vitamin E helps counteract the negative effects of free radicals on sperm and egg and therefore this vitamin is considered one of the most important nutrients for fertility.
- The simplest way to improve your sperm count is to drink ample water each day. It’s necessary to keep your body hydrated in order to boost the functioning of cells, including sperm. Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can help your sperm to go a long way.
- Tomatoes can boost sperm count by 70% if the key nutrient that gives could boost fertility in men, according to a study.
Advertise with us in affordable price contact us @ +2348136880944 or WhatsApp us @ +2347036488611.