We’ve all got ’em.
Relationship problems are like opinions: everyone seems to have a lot of them. You’d think that when you finally found someone you wanted to be with and they wanted to be with you that the hard part would be over, but the reality is, that’s when the real challenges and work begin .
We all have different ideas of how we want our relationships; some come from the relationships we witnessed growing up. If your parents had a strong relationship, you may want to create some of the things that you felt worked. Maybe you have some relatives who had volatile relationships and you subconsciously decide that you won’t do what they do; you’ll do the complete opposite.
While you may have certain ideas about relationships and your partner may have completely opposite ways of looking at them. You then must work to be on the same page and speak the same relationship language.
Now, throughout the entire span of your relationship, both you and your partner are going to grow and change . Sometimes these changes work well together but other times you can grow apart, and then you have a whole new set of relationship problems.
Communication is key to having a successful relationship. If you can’t listen to what your partner says (both with verbal language and body language), how can you expect to be heard yourself?
We all have our own cocktail of personality characteristics and some of them can be difficult to live with. Do you change just so you won’t annoy your partner and put extra stress on the relationship, or do you refuse and hope that it doesn’t morph into an issue of conflict?
While there are issues with every couple, here are the 5 most common relationship problems for each zodiac sign . ARIES (March 21 – April 19)
1. You make decisions without consulting your partner.
2. You don’t understand when they can’t keep up with you or don’t want to participate in something that you’re doing.
3. You make everything a competition.
4. You sometimes have difficulty taking “no” for an answer.
5. You do something risky that has negative consequences for you and your partner.
6. You’re rigid and like things your way.
7. You’re argumentative and will refuse to see things from the other person’s point of view.
8. You’ll overspend on pretty things and then get defensive when called out on it.
9. You get pouty if you’re not getting what you need in the bedroom.
10. You can be judgmental of your partner but will keep it to yourself so they don’t know what they’re being judged for.
11. You always wonder if you could do better than your partner.
12. You’re moody but not always forthcoming with what’s bothering you.
13. You promise to do something for your partner and forget.
14. You procrastinate to such an extent that things never get finished.
15. You get bored in your relationship.
16. You need constant attention.
17. You can get too clingy and possessive.
18. You change moods rapidly and it’s difficult for your partner to keep up.
19. You can be touchy so your partner doesn’t know what’s going to set you off.
20. You’re convinced your partner will leave you so you tend to dump them before they dump you.
21. It’s extremely important that your relationship looks good to others.
22. You can be very bossy and controlling with your partner.
23. You flirt a little too much and too hard for your partner’s liking.
24. You sometimes talk down to your partner.
25. You interfere with other people’s lives where you have no business doing so.
26. You insist on doing everything and then resent the fact that you’re doing everything.
27. You think that you’re always right and will refuse to admit when you’re wrong.
28. You worry about everything.
29. You tend to like things that are more traditional and have a difficult time accepting when your partner doesn’t fall in line.
30. You nitpick and are hypercritical of your partner and yourself.
31. Rather than express how you feel, you hold it in and then blow up later.
32. You can be extremely demanding of your partner’s time.
33. You second guess both your decisions and the decisions that your partner makes.
34. It takes a lot for you to commit, but once you do, you continue to vacillate about it.
35. You sometimes choose your partners based on if you think you can save them with your love.
36. You can be highly inconsiderate of your partner’s feelings.
37. You can’t stand lying of any kind, even when they’re just little white ones.
38. You don’t avoid conflict you seek it out because you find it exhilarating.
39. You have a very strong sexual appetite and your partner needs to be able to keep up or you’ll cut them loose.
40. You have anger management issues and go from being perfectly fine to full-on rage in seconds.
41. Physical appearance is very important to you and a major turn-off is when your partner isn’t looking their best.
42. You tend to live in the now and give little thought to the future.
43. You thrive on being independent and have been known to take off for parts unknown with very little for your partner.
54. You have boundary issues. If your partner hides something from you, you will make it your mission to find out what it is.
55. You’d rather walk out than work something out.
56. You tend to choose unsuitable partners and then are completely blindsided when the relationship doesn’t work out.
57. You’re so desperate to be in a relationship that you will find a million excuses on why it’s not really that bad.
58. You work too hard and take too little time off.
59. You have money issues. You think you shouldn’t have to share what you make but that your partner should willingly share their money.
60. You can be very fussy and you get annoyed if your partner doesn’t keep things the way you like them. Read:
61. Brutal Truths About Loving A Capricorn.
62. You can’t stand it when someone gets emotional on you and will shut down when that happens.
63. However, you are very sensitive to your own needs.
64. You get exasperated if you think your partner isn’t keeping up with you and your ideas.
66. You’re very independent and get cranky if you think your partner is holding you back in some way.
67. You often feel as if your partner just doesn’t get you. Read:
68. Brutal Truths About Loving An Aquarius