Two more’ Ebola deaths recorded


Health officials in the Democratic Republic of Congo say two more people have died from the Ebola virus, the Reuters news agency reports.

The fatalities were recorded in the north-east city of Mbandaka and a nurse died in the village of Bikoro, where the outbreak was first detected, health ministry spokeswoman Jessica Ilunga said.

Officials also said seven new cases had been confirmed.

Health workers began an immunisation campaign on Monday in an attempt to halt the spread of the deadly virus.

At least 28 people are now believed to have died in the current outbreak.

Amazon Gift card here for US. http://dmsaffiliates.com/click.php?camp=3159&pubid=1898&

Reuters news

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.