Fundraisers and Charity Donators please help me i really need your help to survived in my business.. Thanks a lot..
This issue have cause problem around the world today, mostly is Nigeria where owner of church tells you that you must pay tithe in his or there church, while most of the church don’t assists some of there members, there members will suffer to earn money and pay tithe to the church and the pastor will us the money to buy luxury cars while those tithes donators are passing through hell to earn money daily.
Instead of i to suffer and earn a little money daily and i will pay my tithe to those pastors that own an (Airborne/Helicopter) or Luxury Cars, I humbly pay or donate unto those Le’vite, the Stranger, the Fatherless/the motherless and the Widow..
Reference: Deuteronomy Chapter 26 vs 12 to 15.
- When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Le’vite, the Stranger, the Fatherless, and the Widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;
- Then thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Le’vite, and the Stranger, to the Fatherless, and to the Widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have i forgetton them:
- I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have i taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but i have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
- Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Is’-ra-el, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
I know some of the pastors and members will fight this my article because i speak such, but am not afraid of any human being except Almighty Living God that i fear, and nobody will fight me because the Holy Bible is my Reference.
So please donate to the Poor, the Fatherless and to the Beggers at the streets or gate..
Advertise with us in affordable price contact us @ +2348136880944 or WhatsApp us @ +2347036488611.
Lover of fundraisers and donators please donate to our website
This is such a great story.
With the Christmas season approaching, consider this to be your timely reminder that kindness, decency, and compassion will never go unrewarded. A few weeks ago, Kate McClure noticed that her petrol tank was empty while driving in Philadelphia.
At the time, Kate left her house without any money and with an empty tank, she was clearly stuck in a bind.
During this difficult moment, a very kind homeless man named Johnny gave her his last $20 so she could fill her tank. He didn’t want any money, food or shelter. He simply wanted to help.
Moved by this remarkable gesture, Kate decided to set up a crowd-funding page to raise some money for Johnny.
As Kate states on her fundraising page: “Johnny sits on the side of the road every day, holding a sign. He saw me pull over and knew something was wrong. He told me to get back in the car and lock the doors. A few minutes later, he comes back with a red gas can. Using his last 20 dollars to make sure I could get home safe.”
She adds: “Johnny did not ask me for a dollar, and I couldn’t repay him at that moment because I didn’t have any cash, but I have been stopping by his spot for the past few weeks. I repaid him for the gas, gave him a jacket, gloves, a hat, and warm socks, and I give him a few dollars every time I see him.”
Well, after a few donations came in, something remarkable happened. Kate’s campaign went viral and it has since garnered an incredible $304,417 in donations and this figure is rising.
Since this wonderful news broke, Kate has informed Johnny that his wonderful act of kindness has been reciprocated by the public at large.
As stated on her Facebook page: “We finally surprised Johnny yesterday! As you can see, he is ECSTATIC!!! And it’s all thanks to those of you who have donated and shared. We still have not hit our mark, but as he said, just what we have now changed his life. We really appreciate the outpouring of support from this amazing community, and we hope that we can keep it going. Please continue to share and donate if you can. This smile is because of YOU!!!”
If this doesn’t put a smile on your face then nothing will. Take a look at Johnny’s reaction.
With this initiative, http://www.value4naira.com hopes that people and institutions will overcome all obstacles and give to the needy.
HOW DOES THIS WORK
• Select from a variety of products needed by the orphanages and homes for the less privileged on the
• Make payment using your MasterCard or direct bank deposit
• Select the orphanage or home for the less privileged you want the item(s) to be delivered to
• Value4naira delivers the item to the selected charity
• The orphanage orhome for the less privileged will give you a call to confirm the order and appreciate the gesture
IF YOU HAVE ITEMS AT HOME FOR THE ORPHANAGES OR HOMES FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED
• Package all the items you want to send to the orphanage or home for the less privileged
• Contact Value4naira via 08071095828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Value4naira picks up the items from your location
• Item(s) will be delivered to the orphanage orhome for the less privileged
• You will receive a call from the charity to get confirmation of delivery
With this, we believe we are a step closer to meeting the needs of the orphans and less privileged in society.
Log on to http://www.value4naira.com to select items to send to the orphans.
Follow on twitter @value4naira
Sani Danja Foundations for Good Leadership is putting up a Charity Concert in celebration of 20years on stage including Sani Danja’s Album Launch#JackOfAllTrade. Sani Danja humanitarian service has been seen through his career for the last 20years from Save D Children Ambassador, Madalion Sickle cell Ambassador, End Polio Ambassador, UN Peace Ambassador.
Here he his again making provision of Hundred housing unit for IDP’s. All revenuefrom album sales and gate fee will be donated to the actuality of this project in collabration with Federal Mortgage Bank.Sani Danja’s album is fully loaded, the Likes of D Banj, Vector tha viper, J Martins, Orezi, Terry G, Chuddy K, Joel, are feautured in the album. For more information, go to his twitter and instagram page @sanidanja
Posted from Ikem Daniel Blog