Tag Archives: Terrorist

​Femi Fani-Kayode drops another bombshell, the ex-minister wrote:



The Emir of Kano has asked the Buhari administration to call the Governors of Benue and Taraba states to order for raising militias to stop the Fulani terrorists from slaughtering their people. 
The Emir should take the Alaafin of Oyo’s advice, watch his words and not inflame matters. 
He should also tell us what his role was, if any, in the dragging out of a Kano police cell and beheading of Gideon Akaluka in the ’90’s for allegedly “desecrating the Koran”. 
Meanwhile hear this
If ANYTHING happens to Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state there will be a swift and strong retaliation and that will be the end of Nigeria. 
It is not a crime to pass an Anti-Grazing Law and neither does Ortom or the people of Benue deserve to be killed for it. I repeat, NOTHING must happen to Governor Ortom. 
A farmer by the name of Mustapha Baba Jeje was beheaded in Iseyin, Oyo state yesterday by the Fulani terrorists whilst his son was badly injured. This morning they killed another farmer in Ipao, Ekiti state. 
Not a day has passed in 2018 that the Fulani terrorists have not slaughtered someone somewhere in our country yet our Government does nothing and the world remains silent!
This matter has now gone beyond Benue state. It is a collective struggle and a national issue. Ortom and the people of Benue are NOT alone. Millions from all over the country and indeed from outside Nigeria are with them. 
We want peace but we will not go down quietly like lambs to the slaughter.
If we are compelled to choose between war and servitude we SHALL choose war.

Source: Oriental 

Advertisements

​Claims of Boko Haram’s new leadership irrelevant to us- DHQ


The Defence Headquarters (DHQ), says the announcement of a new Boko Haram leader is irrelevant and inconsequential to the military’s operation in the north east. The Director of Defence Information, DHQ, Brig.-Gen. Rabe Abubakar, told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday that the military remained focused on its operation in the north east.

He said the announcement of a new leader for the group was only aimed at seeking attention and relevance. “As far as we are concerned, what Boko Haram or their cohorts are doing is of no relevance to our operations against them. “We are just focused on clearing the remnants of the insurgents that are scattered around.

“What they are doing is to seek relevance and to tell the world that they are still around whereas they have been decimated. “Their latest move is the antics of a fading group and I believe that in the shortest time they will be history.’’ In a related development, the Commandant, National Defence College, Rear Admiral Samuel Alade has expressed optimism that the country has developed the requisite manpower to address Nigeria’s contemporary security challenges.

Alade, who spoke at the 2016 graduation dinner of the college, said the participants’ conduct at the college had been satisfactory and encouraging hence his confidence on the participants. “In view of the outcome of the individual performances of course 24 participants I am confident that we have among them a crop of strategic leaders that can be relied upon to address challenging issues in the nation.

“Despite this optimism, I want to say that it is also a moment of reflection for the graduands as much is expected of them to impact positively on society’s challenges.” Alade noted that past fellows of the college had distinguished themselves in various fields of endeavour. He said the NDC had and would continue to contribute to development of strategic policies that would help address security challenges affecting the country.

Recall that a foreign media reported on Wednesday that ISIS had announced Abu Musab al-Barnawi as the new leader of Boko Haram after Abubakar Shekau’s exit. Recall that Al-Barnawi was the spokesperson of the group under Shekau. ISIS, the report said, did not say what happened to Shekau who has been out of the picture since 2015.

Boko Haram had earlier in 2015 pledged its allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS) militant group.

  1. Follow us on @ Facebook
  2. Follow us on @ twitter
  3. Follow us on @ instagram 
  4. SourceVanguard

​ISIS said they’re responsible for truck attack in Nice, France’, Terrorist group claims


ISIS has claimed responsibility for the recent terror attack in Nice, France.

According to The UK Guardian, the terrorist group is responsible for the attack on July 15, 2016, that left 84, including children, dead and over 200 others injured.

This was confirmed in a statement from

Amaq , the press agency supporting ISIS.

“The person who carried out the operation in Nice, France, to run down people was a soldier of the Islamic State, who carried out the operation in response to calls to target states that are part of the coalition fighting Islamic State,” it read.

The attack was carried out by a man in a lorry, who ploughed a celebratory group.

His truck was reportedly filled with replica weapons, including two Kalashnikovs, an M16, one grenade, an automatic firearm, a charger, bullets, and a second second automatic weapon.

The driver has been identified Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel , a 31-year-old Tunisian-born Frenchman.

  • Follow us on facebook @ page like
  • Follow us on twitter @ ikemsam
  • Follow us on instagram @ ikemsam
  • Source: Pulse